Attention!!!

I do not own this picture or any kind of design in this blog, all of this stuff that I use on this blog is just for commenting purpose and none other else. Thank You

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fashion is not just outlook matters but what is inside does matter.

Beauty at the OUT SIDE, beauty at the IN SIDE. People use to judge a person by its look. Same with me, personally i judge people with their outlook, if it is steady and nice, I can see what kind of personalty direct through their looks. Dont get me wrong, no want know better than God right? "-" What I'm try to say is that we always make mistake by judging someone with their looks, if someone very dirty and unclean doesn't mean that person is a BAD guy right? So what is matter is the HEART!!! ^.^ No matter how your outlooks looks like,  people still want our HEART to be GOOD as our OUTLOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment