Attention!!!

I do not own this picture or any kind of design in this blog, all of this stuff that I use on this blog is just for commenting purpose and none other else. Thank You

Monday, February 14, 2011

Adidas and Puma are Brothers?

What? Adidas and Puma are brothers? Well, actually the founder of Adidas and the founder of Puma are siblings. The thing is, Puma is the older brother for Adidas but as you all can see right now, Adidas seems to be more famous than Puma. It's like a little brother achieve greater success than big brother. Nonetheless, I like both of them, I like Puma leather shoes design just like this one.

Mens Puma Speed Cat Brown. I like the design very much and more importantly, it made out of leather. Leather product has high durability rather than other product, this is base on my experience wearing leather product. If I'm wrong, then done try to correct me, hehehe.
Anyway, i like Adidas too, 3 stripe, this stripe is notable to all people around the world. This distinctive mark represent that company itself. For me, I like Adidas Running Shoes, because most of Adidas running shoes comes with light weight and very comfortable to wear it. I buy my Adidas Running Shoes with half price at Adidas Store and even if it was less value in the eyes of people, but the most important things is the usage of this shoes, the function of this shoes. Here some of the example of Adidas Performance Running Shoes.

Adidas Supernova Glide


Men's Adidas Breeze

Fashion is just limited to garment that almost anorexic model wears in runway, it's also the foot that we step everyday. Fashion also not limited to womens only, but men as well and fashion not limited to beauty, but health as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment