Attention!!!

I do not own this picture or any kind of design in this blog, all of this stuff that I use on this blog is just for commenting purpose and none other else. Thank You

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fashion in Music Video

Every music video has its own fashion theme, some of them are more than one fashion them. Crazy, sexy, slutty, memorable, fun, demonic, casual and formal, some of this theme may seems too outrageous but the overloaded meaning in each music video makes the video more valuable and catchy. I come out with this topic from my friend, I encourage him to make a blog just like I am, and he say he music video. He can comment of the music video, and as for me, I can comment on the fashion in the music video. I just focus on fashion in each music video.
The most crazy and outrageous fashion in music video is none other than Lady Gaga, overly makeup and overly trying to appeal what the concept in each music video makes Lady Gaga a crazy yet unique fashion icon. I personally like Telephone, one of Lady Gaga music video, I like the craziness of cigarette eye wear, tin like hair and almost no cloth of cloth, plus with BeyoncĂ© dark color lips and gothic like eye makes me chill to the bone yet excited at the same time. I like the scene how to make ‘poison’ sandwich, her aqua blue telephone head art and transparent white dress with X mark on her breast, really teasing my faith. That is what I like Lady Gaga about, able to tease people with her sexy and controversial dress.


Lady Gaga in Telephone

Taylor Swift, top country singer and gorgeous women. Her music video almost represents her past life or personal life. The thing that I like about her is that she write music base on literature art, poem. I know that I’m supposed to talk about fashion but I digress a little bit. Let see now, I like Tear Drop on Guitar, the fashion in that music video is poise and tenderness fashion. The way she dress while singing at the bed with her guitar, green dress with little bling, around her right eye cover with shining bits complete a set of perfect women in despair of love. I like that green dress so much because of the color, as if I see someone with green eye glowing in front of me.


Taylor Swift in Tear Drop on my Guitar

Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift, different fashion theme, yet same reason, to sing with outstanding dress and crazy yet amazing dress. Truly amazing piece of art and fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment